Among the several new and improved iOS 11 features, the Apple App Store has undergone a revamp and from experience we can tell that you’ll have a blast using it. There are a handful of things that we’d like to mention with regards to the iOS 11 App Store but not today. In this post, we are going to guide you on how you can quickly access free applications, games, as well as top paid apps in the all new App Store on iPhone and iPad.
Quick Access to Apps in iOS 11 App Store
By the look of it, the iOS 11 is engineered to make it easy for users to access things, especially demonstrated by the changes in the Control Center and the App Store. As for quickly accessing applications in the App Store of iOS 11, here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Open App Store and go to Apps at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: After that Scroll Down until you see the Top Paid along with the Top Free categories.
- Step 3: On the right-hand corner, there is a See All option. Tap on it, and another page under the title Top Charts would appear. Here you will see the two sections – Paid Apps and Free Apps.
Quick Access to Apps on iOS 11 App Store (Category Wise)
If you wish to view the apps based on categories, you will need to follow the guide that we are providing below for accessing the category based apps on iOS 11 App Store:
- Step 1: Launch App Store, then go to Apps and Scroll Down. You should be able to see an option saying See All (besides the Top Paid/Free section), tap on it.
- Step 2: On the left-hand corner of the page, there is an option for All Categories. Hit that.
- Step 3: The categories will now appear before you, just go ahead and choose which ever you want.
- Step 4: When you choose a category you will be faced with another page with the title Top Charts under which you should be able to see the Paid Apps and Free Apps.
Ever since the OS was unveiled, we have been tinkering around with the iOS 11 beta versions and have managed to discover a handful of new interesting things. There aren’t many significant changes in the iOS 11 App Store, but the little ones do help in making it more user-friendly. If you found the guide useful, do share it with your friends and family members who are using the all new Apple operating system.